Starting from the 2023 season, guests of the La Pineta campsite are required to pay the Tourist Tax, established by the Municipality of Bari Sardo.
On 14/10/2022 with resolution of the City Council n. 26, the Municipal Regulation on the tourist tax was approved and on 13/12/2022 its definitive application was approved for accommodation facilities located in the Bari Sardo area (with resolution 104).
The tax is payable for each overnight stay up to a maximum of 14 consecutive nights in the calendar year provided they are made in the same accommodation facility.
The following are exempt from paying the tourist tax:
- a) those who stay in municipal accommodation facilities in periods other than those between 1 May and 30 September;
- b) minors who have not yet completed their tenth year of age;
- c) persons who assist patients admitted to health facilities in the area, on the basis of one companion per patient;
- d) parents or carers, who assist under-18s who are hospitalized in health facilities in the area, for a maximum of two people per patient;
- e) non self-sufficient disabled people;
- f) carers of non self-sufficient disabled people, up to a maximum of one person per assisted person;
- g) bus drivers and tour leaders for each group of 25 people;
- h) members of the police and/or armed forces, the state and local police and the Fire Brigade who, for reasons of service, stay in accommodation facilities in the Municipality of Bari Sardo;
- i) those who work at any local production facility;
- j) in the event of natural disasters and significant events identified by the administration, all the volunteers of the provincial, regional and national civil protection and members of voluntary associations.
The application of the exemption referred to in the previous paragraphs, letters from c) to j), is subject to the issue to the manager of the accommodation facility, by the interested party, of a suitable certification, made on the basis of the provisions of articles 46 and 47 of the Presidential Decree no. 445 of 2000 and subsequent amendments, which clearly shows, in addition to the personal details of the interested parties, the status that gives rise to the exemption.
In particular, for the application of the exemption referred to in the aforementioned letters c) and d), the certification must contain the reference period of the healthcare services or hospitalization. The companion/parent must also declare that the stay at the accommodation facility is aimed at providing health care for the patient.
For the exemptions referred to in letters e) and f), the certificate, issued by the accompanying person, must contain, in addition to the personal details of the assistant and the assisted person, the declaration regarding the non-self-sufficiency of the latter on the basis of a regular certification of the public bodies in charge of issuing it.
For the exemptions referred to in letter g), the certification must contain a declaration of the role held by the beneficiary and the number of people accompanied.
For the exemptions referred to in letter h), the beneficiaries belonging to the groups envisaged therein must declare that they are staying at the facility for reasons of service and the number of days involved in the work activity.
For the exemptions referred to in letter i), the beneficiaries must declare the local structure in which they work and the period of assignment.
For the exemptions referred to in letter j), the beneficiaries must declare, in addition to the role held, that they are staying at the facility on the basis of their status and the event for which they volunteer, as well as the number of days foreseen for the same.
The Administration, in order to facilitate the use of the exemptions referred to in this article, will publish and make available to the interested parties and the managers of the accommodation facilities the models of attestation of the aforementioned statuses.
In lieu of the aforementioned self-certifications, the interested parties have the right to present a copy of the relative certificates attesting the status that gives rise to the exemption from the payment of the tourist tax.
The tourist tax is established as follows: